At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Sales Development Lead to join our team, covering all of our WeWork buildings over Israel. This individual will be responsible for working with incoming calls from prospecting clients, while helping to execute and achieve team sales goals. Our team is the front line of the sales process, which is why we need individuals who understand and are passionate about the WeWork experience.
The successful candidate will be working with the Sales Team. This role Includes but not limited to answering incoming calls and emails in order to share possible new members with the Sales Team, to nurture, develop and close leads that ultimately result in booked tours. Also, providing regular updates to your team about objectives and processes.
In this role, your responsibilities will Include, but won’t be limited to:
- Develop leads through sales processes.
- Inbound lead qualification, pipeline building and opportunity identification, including On Demand & events reservations support.
- Do anything needed to support the possible New Member in order to achieve team goals.
- Communicate the WeWork brand and lifestyle to ensure the highest conversion rate of booked tours.
- Provide unmatched customer service to potential prospects to ensure an excellent start to their member experience.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- At least 6 months of experience in customer service.
- Track record of sales in cold calling and emailing are highly desirable
- Comfortable using marketing automation platforms and CRM – Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in prospecting and developing sales
- Experience in customer service and relationship building are highly desirable
- Experience working on a team and owning a team player mentality
- Strong work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit – WeWork is growing incredibly quickly, meaning each employee will be given significant responsibility and autonomy. This will mean hard work, but will also mean much room for innovation in developing processes and/or programs that could benefit the company and create room for significant personal and career growth.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience in Hospitality / Operations - an advantage.
Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.