At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Role
WeWork is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to support the CFO and Head of Community & Growth. You will be supporting all aspects of their daily needs including internal team communications, calendar management, travel coordination, expense reporting, territory leadership team support, preparation of presentations, and special projects as needed.
In this role, your responsibilities will Include, but won’t be limited to:
- Organize and manage complex calendars
- Assist with travel arrangements and monthly expense reporting
- Coordinate meeting preparation and compile and distribute thorough meeting notes with clear action items and owners
- Prepare and distribute weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and provide administrative support for all business review meetings
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to ensure that all projects are being executed on in a timely manner
- Collaborate with HR team to ensure needs are met and internal Workday approval processes are being followed
- General assistance to the territory leadership team as needed
- Special projects as assigned
- Creating customer facing and internal presentations using powerpoint
- Embody the mission and values of WeWork at all times.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Excellent English & Hebrew verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, while multitasking and maintaining a strong eye for details
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability
- Solid interpersonal skills and a collaborative work style
- High level of professional maturity, integrity, and a solid work ethic
- Ability to maintain company confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations a plus
- Knowledge and experience in creating effective presentations
- BA / BS or equivalent in Business, Communications, Hospitality or another related degree
- Minimum 3+ years work experience in a related field or role
- Comfortable handling multiple priorities, and pivoting as needs change
- An ability to adapt quickly and seek constant learnings.
If this sounds like you, please do submit an English-version of your CV/Resume.
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.