At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.
About the Role
Our Community team is an integral part of our business with the mission to enable our members to create their life’s work.
As a Sales Lead you are integral to drive occupancy levels up and maximize financial occupancy, while elevating the member experience at your WeWork location. You will be in touch with your Leasing Director on a daily basis to report on your deal pipeline and your progress toward your monthly and quarterly sales goals. You will report to your building (or multiple buildings) each day and will be responsible for ensuring we meet our occupancy and discount goals while maintaining our WeWork global standards, and make decisions accordingly as the on-site authority. You will work closely with your Community Manager and your Community Team to make sure we provide the best Member Experience while allowing our members to grow within our locations.
In addition, you’ll ensure we deliver on our targets for an uncompromised member experience by creating a welcoming environment for members and their guests.
In this role, your responsibilities will Include, but won’t be limited to:
- Tour and sell space to new and existing members in one or more locations by articulating WeWork’s value proposition.
- Identify the needs of prospective and existing members and recommend tailored solutions responsive to their needs.
- Research prospective members in your tour pipeline and develop tailored sales pitches to meet their needs, ensuring all follow-up and closing requirements are addressed.
- Refer prospective or existing members to other locations based on their specific needs in order to meet Territory sales targets.
- Develop and implement lead generation and sales conversion strategies to maintain 100% occupancy in collaboration with the Community Manager and Leasing Director..
- Train Community Associates and other Community Leads at your locations to give effective tours and sales pitches for those occasions when you are unavailable to tour.
- Prepare daily and weekly overviews of prospective members for rest of Community Team; share this information during Daily Stand Up and daily sales calls
- Assist with member engagement activities and operational projects as an integral part of the Community Team.
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 2+ years full cycle quota-carrying direct sales experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Local market knowledge; 2+ years residence in the market strongly preferred
- Strong proficiency English required
- Ability or willingness to learn to use WeWork data systems to produce reports on building & sub-market/ market performance
- Quantitative aptitude to optimize sales outcomes, conduct analyses for internal stakeholders
- Proficiency in Salesforce preferred
- Quick learner and excited to learn about the real estate industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and presence
- Entrepreneurial & resilient mindset
Life at WeWork
Just as we empower our community, we believe in empowering our team to create their own life’s work. We move fast and challenge each other, but we always make sure we look out for one another. Our culture and values are what make working here rewarding.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.